Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Ultimate Driving Experience


My special car that i would love to hit the road in is a royal blue Chevy caprice. Where i would have to say Miami, to the beaches and the palm trees. It will be me, my best friend, my boyfriend, Lisa Raye, Flo Rider, Lil John, Soulja boy. First we will start off at the beaches, were we will feel the pure blue water on our skin. Soak up the sun,and run to Miami ink to get fresh tattoos. Then we are going to hit the restaurant's for some awesome food. Especially there pasta and garlic bread, it taste heavenly with rich pasta sauce and the intense smell of fresh garlic and butter. We will drive down the street were to the left of us we will see Spring Bling going on. I will feel so amazing and happy, because I'm with fun people and we are enjoying are selves to the fullest.

2 comments:

~mz. strawberryblast~ said...

OK OK I C U G! RAIDN HIGH HUH? LOL

Kenya said...

I think that is a cool car you decided to ride in.